Monday, 4 July 2011

E-WALLPAPER PROCESS #2

    
1.Open the Layer







                                    

 2. I used Brightnes & Contrast tool to make the layer brighter.




  




3. Hue saturation










4. New layer for brush "coffee stains"









5."Coffe stains" Brush








6. Result of brush









7. FOM buliding









8. Cropping by Lasso tools











9.Detail of cropping










9. Delete









10. Cropping by Lasso tools











 11. Retouching the photo (curves)









  
 12.Retouching the photo(Hue saturation)









  
13. Retouching the photo (curves,brightness)








14. Im using outer glow for "OPEN DAY" FONT






15. To widen the walls of the building i used the rectangle tool.










16. I made the walls wider so that i can fit the website caption on 
the walls.









17. I reduce the opacity to create the illusion that the website caption 
is actualy in the walls.








18. And this is my finish design.


1 comment:

  1. Ryn...Can I comment a bit for u to SCORE MORE?
    Waalaikumussalam
    Assalamualaikum
    MMU Logo put it on ur FOM signboard. Only logo!
    The FACULTY OF MGT should have stroke white or yellow, Similar to the date & month since BLACK on Leather brown > text die inside!
    OPEN day give outer glow a bit
    Writing of MMU & below in black > NO POINT TO HAVE ok!
    3pictures move to right side a bit more since the left bldg pic is too close to the roof. Give a bit of space la...
    FOM OPENDAY & Date > move them to the right, making align centrally on the 3 small pics.
    GREAT JOB !!
    ikhlas

    -nuun|kaknor-
    +60126765338 (SMS)

    ReplyDelete